Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cute Blog Award

I got tagged with the Cute Blog Award by Amanda of Amandalandish. Isn't that just the cutest little owl? Thank you so much Amanda! :)


The Rules
- Link back to the person who awarded you
- Answer award questions
- Share something you haven't shared about yourself on your blog
- Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award
- Make sure to let those you award know you did so

The Questions
What is your go to makeup product?
 A touch of cover-up and some eye shadow (yes, usually just one, nothing fancy here) is all that I use.

What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I'm not the most fashion forward person, so I'll tell you what my favorite polish trend was. That would be foils. I love the look of metal on my nails, but without the annoying streaks or see-throughness (yes, I'm making up words) of other metallic polishes. And as an added bonus they are perfect for stamping.

What is your favorite dessert?
 Pretty much anything with duche de leche or sweetened condensed milk. I love that stuff... oh and making your own dulche de leche from sweetened condensed milk can't be beat! Brings back childhood memories for me.

Favorite color?
Plum and lately deep navy blue on my nails. Black/grey in terms of clothes I like to wear. I think half of my closet is black and grey :)

What is your middle name?
Nice try! Although nothing exciting, it is my father's first name with a special ending per Russian traditions... ;)

What was the last song you listened to? 
All Your Life by The Band Perry. Loving that song right now!

Cats or Dogs?
 Both, but I'm allergic so neither :P


The Share
 I have recently become obsessed with Pinterest. That site is addicting. I love seeing what people pin and getting inspired. Pinning things myself has helped me go through the links I was saving. Now I can just visually see them, so much more appealing than bookmarks or text files. It is perfect!


The Tag
If you are reading this, you have a blog and have not been tagged yet then... tag, you're it!
Let me know if you accept the tag so I can come read all the juicy details about you :)


Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I have to check Pinterest out. So many people are in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is a such a great way to find new ideas and keep yours organized! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...