Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Awards...

I got tagged with two more awards this past week. I'm so flattered that they picked me. Hopefully you guys are not sick of reading about me :)

First is the One Lovely Blog Award from Minnie of Mini Nail Blog. I have been following her for quite a while and she does some amazing nail art, so make sure to check her blog out. Thank you so much Minnie!


The rules:
1) Link back to the person who awarded you.
2) Tell seven random things about yourself.
3) Award this to 15 other blogs


The Randomness:
1. I keep every greeting card I get. Makes me smile when I look back at them.

2. I'm neat and organized at work (clutter drives me crazy), but my desk at home is a complete mess...

3. My favorite show right now is Rules of Engagement. So funny!

4. I have about 450 nail polishes and running out of room to store them. Never thought I could accumulate so much in one year :)

5. I don't like dim lights or when it is dusky outside. I'm usually the first to turn lights on...

6. I share my birthday with my nephew and love it. He was born on my 25th and we have been blowing out our birthday candles together every year since then :)

7. I'm bad at small talk and have a hard time coming up with random things to talk about (or about me) ;)



The second award is the I Love Your Blog Award  from Kirsten of Geeky Owl. Her blog I just discovered through being tagged, but it is really cute, so make sure to check it out as well. Thank you very much Kirsten!


The rules:
1) Link back to the person who awarded you.
2) Answer the questions
3) Award other blogs

The Questions:
1. What is your favorite fashion magazine? 
None. I have not subscribed to any fashion magazines in ages, but I do look at Glamour & Allure websites occasionally :)

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
There are no favorites... only ones I like and ones I don't like. I can pretty much listen to Rob Thomas or Nickelback all day long... Their voices are mesmerizing :)

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
Again, I can't just settle on one...
Tartofraises Nail Art and Robin Moses Nail Art are both just amazing!!

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Chapstick!

5. Where would you like to live?
I live in the US :)

UPDATE: I miss read the question and answered "where do you live?" Sigh! Blame it on lack of sleep...
I would like to live somewhere warm and beachy... the Greek Islands look nice :)

6. What is your favorite film?
Dirty Dancing, have seen it soooo many times :)

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
At least 50... lots of boots and sandals. Funny thing is 99% of the time I'm wearing my Dansko clogs. They are the only thing I can wear to work that won't kill my feet. :)

8. What is your favorite color?
No favorites, I like black/gray/brown for what I wear a lot. In terms of nail polish color I'm still only discovering the possibilities...



The Tag (for both awards):

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me, I always feel so honoured :)
    Anyway, I usually never do tag posts, just because I don't have the time or the patience to write them, so I don't promise I'll do one myself. But we'll see :P
    But thanks again, I really appreciate :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome ladies :)

    @Elsa, you can certainly not post about it, I won't get offended :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag :) ......... I share birthday tih my sister we were born 2yrs apart and it was fun celebrating together when we were growing up :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl!

    I keep every card I get too!! I have a few boxes full. I especially keep the ones from my guy since they are usually hand made, and look like they are made by a 3 years old.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Anutka! I always feel so honoured that people like my blog enough to give me an award! I'm terrible at posting them up as I hardly have time for my regular posts! Just wanted you to know that I really do appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Polish Amor, that must have been fun! :)

    @Angie, that is so cute! Mine won't make cards probably for that very reason :)

    @Nailstyle, you are so welcome :)

    @Nail Stories, no problem if you don't post! Just my way of saying I like your blog :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...