Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ulta Recap...

Now that I have swatched my last Ulta polish, I thought it would be fun to do a recap of them. I have been very impressed with the consistent quality of these and will definitely be getting more in the future. I already have some on my wish list...

You can click on any of the images to go to the original post...

Paint the Town and Glitterati Mini Sets

Ulta Devious Stamped with Ulta High Roller

Ulta Army of 1 with Prestige

Ulta Ruby Slipper Dressed Up

Ulta High Roller Stamped

Ulta Wild Night with Sally Hansen Celeb City

Ulta Chocolate Kiss


Ulta Lilac Chrome and After Party

Ulta Casual Mauve with After Party

Ulta Chic Peek Polar Bears

Love My Blackberry


Ulta Green with Envy Stamped with LA Colors Current

Ulta Smoke Screen with Ludurana Relampago

Ulta Femme Fatale stamped with Essence Enchanted Fairy

Ulta What a Maroon and OPI Rainbow Connection Sandwich

Ulta Blue For You

I hope you enjoy this recap of the recent Ulta polishes...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. These all look so great!!! I really like Smoke Screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post ... I like everything u did with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I need those Ulta glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MariJo, I love Smoke Screen as well! I think it is a Zoya Kelly dupe and I can't get enough of that polish :)

    @polish Amor, thank you! You are so sweet :)

    @BluMochi, the glitters are great! Not 100% dupes, but close :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...